Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Small Recollection of Events, Part Four

A lot happened today, and it ended with two of us being changed forever. Well, in my case it was voluntary, but... Poor Panda was left with little choice OnO

Today started alright. Lily came by to chat, and Willow also came to chat for a while, but it all really started when Frank decided to join. We didn't believe him at first, considering all the other pranks he'd pulled on us, but turns out that the Altered known as Exa decided to show up and throw Frank (along with Lily and Neva) out the window (they were unhurt, but still O_O).

A little about Exa. She has grey skin with black stripes all over it. Also I hate her. With a passion. The fiery burning passion of a thousand suns. She came and said she wanted Pandora to because an Exist, a servant of Exa, or else she would kill us and destroy the omniverse. Of course, Pandora had little choice but to agree...

But what worries me... What worries me is that Exa mentioned she would help Pandora forget about her troubles. She mentioned being whole... and a girl... I guess it reminds me too much of my situation. And why I decided to become a Melancholy... But more on that later.

So Exa took him away and made him a servant. He looks like her now, grey skin with black stripes. So, after a lot of hugging, Exa left and Frank came back. I asked him to contact the Willow for us. There was one last thing I wanted to do.

I asked the Willow to make me her servant. I drank her tears. They tasted... Like sorrow. Yes, I know that's not a taste. But that was the only thing I felt after I drank them. I guess... I guess that's most of what I'm feeling right now.

I know the guys are probably suspicious of me and why I wanted to do this. Well... Just know that it's for a good cause. Maybe after all this Ladybug stuff is over with, I can go back to... Well, what I was doing before.

That's it for today, guys. Until next time.

~Brahian

No comments:

Post a Comment