Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Recap Number Six

Haven't had a recap in a long time, have we? Well, I guess all the stuff that's going on has left us too emotional to really handle it. At least, that's how I've been feeling... But someone needs to do these things. And since no one else is, I finally offered myself to do the job.

So, Exa came along one day. The rest of us were busy, so Shadows had to talk to her alone. Exa revealed herself to be a scientist, conducting experiments on different proxies. Pandora... Pandora is... was... one of those experiments. Then...

Excuse me for a moment, I need to go bawl eyes out...

Okay, I'm back. So, Exa also told Shadows her title: The Forsaken Creator. This is what she is called in the Blind Man's Book. We have yet to figure out what exactly this means.

The next log... My memory is too fogged up to remember it well, and it's way too sad to read over... Pandora died. He was eaten by the Handed One. The Seal ate the Handed One, but it was too late. Pandora's dead, and... and we really need him right now.

... This just in: Panda's not really dead. REJOICE! But more on that later...

The next log shows us that a mysterious entity named Lovi hacked into the Seal's YouTube account and posted a video. Lovi later sent the Seal a mysterious message involving DarkShadows.

Afterwards, the Seal found a blog belonging to a mysterious person named Solomon. He began posting about us and we soon realized he'd been reading our conversations. Then he joined the skype chat and we began talking about stuff.

Solomon revealed he was part of a group called the Chasers, named so because they "chase their dreams." He, Lovi, and two other people named Salem and Gideon.They're all eldritch (well, sot of...) and they all have their own agendas, but they help each other to fulfill their individual "dreams."

Solomon then told us something else. There are two beings trapped in the center of the Earth, one good and one bad, and Panda is the key to freeing them both... I... We forgot to tell him that... But more on that later.

The next day or something (I forgot when exactly these individual events happened, okay?) Salem sent us a creepy video. I didn't get to see it because my computer was having issues, but the others assured me, it was creepy. That was when Salem came. She told us she wanted Pandora dead, because, long ago, when she was human, Pandora had practically fed her to the Slenderman. After talking to him, Pandora claimed to have no memory of such a thing, but more on that later.

Then, well... Ein came in. Me and the guys know Ein, we were sort of friends... But then he sort of gave Shadows a panic attack and... I don't want to talk about him. Just thinking of him makes me so angry...

Is it normal to be feeling this anger? The guys said that as a Melancholy, the only thing I can feel is sadness... And while that is what I'm feeling much of the time, I... I think my other emotions have gotten more powerful as well...

No matter. I'll just figure that out after all this Ladybug stuff is over with. Although, that will probably not be as soon as I'd thought...

Anyway, today, DarkShadows received a note from Lovi. She wanted her dead. But then, when she came into the chat, she apparently changed her mind. Lovi revealed that Shadows created her... subconsciously. So, all Lovi wants is to become a real girl. However, nobody has any idea how to do that. She left... and then, well...

Pandora returned. He told us he was just hiding, that the Handed One hadn't really eaten him, that he was afraid we would hate him, because of the prophecy. He told us that Exa let him go, and that he had did know Salem when she was a human, but doesn't remember feeding her to Slenderman. Then he... Well, he left. I don't know if or when he's coming back.

Then Jazz came and pulled some mean pranks on us. The end. Well, not the end, but that's all that happened today :I

No comments:

Post a Comment